[lazarus] New SendMessage modifications committed

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Aug 7 13:35:19 EDT 1999

I have committed the files modified with the new SendMessage function.
Everything should work as it did before it just uses SendMessage instead
of InterfaceObject.IntSendMessage3.....

I also fixed a bug in the TButton where the DoEnter and DoLeave were
attached to the wrong message.

I still need to modify the notebook files to use the new SendMessage.
When that is done I will remove the IntSendMessage procedure and the
IntSendMessage2 function from the gtkint unit. I will also be renaming
the IntSendMessage3 function. Since all calls should now be made by
SendMessage these changes shouldn't effect anyone.

When this is done I will be removing the "uses interface" dependence
from the files since controls should be the only unit with this
dependence.