[lazarus] Something is wrong with Self in dispatch messages

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sun Aug 8 00:04:28 EDT 1999

On 07-Aug-99 Michael A. Hess wrote:

> If you are attempting to access the Sender data
>
>    buttonClick(Sender : TObject);
>
> and casting it to be a TButton and get information from it then yes that
> is the problem. Something has messed that up.   :_(

No, I'm not doing that. I just have the OnClicked event and in the event
handler, I just have Hide. It was working before I cycled the compiler but now
it crashes Lazarus. So I don't know what is causing that to happen. I am going
to try to update and cycle everything again tonight and try again. Hopefully it
will work.

Curtis