[lazarus] Compileroptions Error

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sun Aug 8 17:48:05 EDT 1999

Actually, I just fixed the compileroptions dialog so the button works
correctly. I just had to preface the Hide command with the form class
(fmCompilerOptions.Hide). Now instead of the button hiding, the form hides as
it should. Once Self is fixed, this won't be necessary any more. There appears
to be some problem with the TCheckbox component. Since I said I will work on
that TCheckbox, I will get it fixed. But for right now it looks strange on
the compileroptions dialog until I get it fixed.

I just committed this new compileroptions file to CVS.

Curtis

On 08-Aug-99 Jeffrey A. Wormsley wrote:
> When I try to compile lazarus, I get the following error...
>
> Compiling compileroptions.pp
> compileroptions.pp(107,17) Error: Cannot access a protected field of an
> object here
> compileroptions.pp(108,17) Error: Cannot access a protected field of an
> object here
> Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
>
> Any clues?
>
> Jeff.

Curtis White
Curtis White <osiriz at teleport.com>