[lazarus] Can someone set me on the right path...

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Sun Aug 8 22:39:18 EDT 1999

I am trying to get a TForm up under pure Win32 via LCL, and am havining
some problems...   At some point, I need to create a message handler for
the form, but I am unsure how to do this, or where it goes.  I can create a
window and assign the handle to the form's FClientHandle, but I do not know
how to set the underlying TComponent's FWindowProc, or even what it should
be set to.  I can define a message handler, but can the same code be used
for more than one form?  I have to admit I'm lost here.  I can send anyone
willing to help what I have so far (gtk converted to win32, then commented
out 95%).

Jeff.