[lazarus] Editor crashing when adding text

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Dec 6 12:12:04 EST 1999

Positive.  The error occurs iwhen it's assigning a default font.  Perhaps my system doesn't HAVE that font....hmmm....maybe that's the issue.  I just updated from CVS and it again crashed.

I wonder if it's an error with loading that specific font as the default.  I'll make the dafult font more generic and see if it loads....

Shane

>>> Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl 12/06/99 11:04AM >>>
+ From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
+
+ The editor currently crashes in the function
+ CreateDefaultFont in gtkwinapi.inc file when you press the
+ SETTEXT button.  I am looking at why this is.

HUH, this should work. Are you sure you have the latest version ??

Marc