[lazarus] A hope.

Gunars Rodins uwix at dati.lv
Tue Dec 14 11:05:55 EST 1999

Hello. I am Delphi Fanat. I hope your project makes avaible to build an
application for Linux using Delphi/ObjectPascal language. I have get a
RedHat Linux 6.2 , but its hard to manage and install (3 failed
instalations, no MultiOSboot (DOS/W95/Linux) support, no intro manuals).
And now is a Corel Linux avaible, and authors promisses easy use (such
as in Win95+multiBoot) . I think, that Linux has a better future that
M$, so i will learn to make programs for Linux, but i dont love C/C++. I
understand,  project is not finished, but if you need a coder
(Pascal/Delphi) for developing components, or testing, maybee i can
help.
I have 9 year expirience with Pascal/Delphi and total 12 years in IS.

PS>  Just I must wait till in my country arrives this Corel Linux. I
have very little knowledge in Unix (basical commands only), so i need
simple language Linux help (HOWTO) . Try to get that with RedHat 6.2
failed. And other thing, that this RedHat Linux on my PC
(Celeron400,64MB Sdram,10GB HDD) works so slow, i dont understand why,
maybee config is incorect, but i am not a Linux GURU to manage that.
Simply i have heard, that linux runs faster as W95 and NT4 (so says the
Toward Linus and other Linux Gurus), but i have seem self that upside
down.

In hope, Uwix.