AW: [lazarus] A hope.

Gunars Rodins uwix at dati.lv
Wed Dec 15 09:58:17 EST 1999

Hmm.
Sorry, i have mistaked, i have home RH6.0.
I have created with LILO a partition for Linux & partittion for Win95. 2GB for
linux i think is enought. Then problem, that i cant tell this lilo , that other
partition is a Win95  FAT32 partition. Maybee i am idiot, but ok. Then i have
installed standard pack (Gnome included). Then restart. After long wait, i
notice, that idiot RH will not Bootup (at 80% they die - stops 18min). I have
reinstaled(removed partition, created new, all again). Next time, same problem.
Then i have created a boot Flopy. With this boot flopy at end i have started RH.
But Boot process was 14 min long (no Celeron400). Then in Gnome windows, i cant
normaly test things out cause big internal processor LAG.  I think something is
wrong.
So i will try out CorelLinux. In reviews seems to installing without problems
and run.
Some peoples says, that this CoreLinux is sux. But i am newbie in Linux. I will
see your coments about this.