[lazarus] MWEDIT not taking click events

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Dec 29 10:38:31 EST 1999

Marc,

Should we add a gtkeventbox by default when we create a gtk bitmap so it can take the onclick events?

When that event box gets the events it can simply call the windowproc because it's part of the object.

Also, do you know why it takes 2 arrow keys to move anywhere?  Two ups to move one line up and two down to move one line down.  Also, the parenthesis "(" causes it to go DOWN one line before printing the parenthesis.  Odd...

Shane