[lazarus] Win32 compile

Data Vortex dvortex at FranceMel.com
Fri Jul 2 09:46:49 EDT 1999

At 07:39 AM 7/2/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I installed the full fpc 12 snapshot over the top of the fpc directory I
>created for CVS, then did an update from CVS.  This got my fpc to rebuild,
>but you're right about the paths.  I've tried editing my make files.  I was
>hoping to find a solution that used an environment variable for the
>seperator, but no luck yet.

but i think you are on the right 'path' .. (hehehe how strange)

i'm not gonna have time to work on it much until monday, but i beleive you
should try to change this to define a bunch of win32 dir. what i mean by
that is to replace all the directories in the makefile (long and painful)
with variable that we would set.

like %BaseDir%
and then append to that the different sub directories like lazarus and fpc

If we succeed in that way, then it will be almost automatic.. and we can
even change the makefile in CVS to reflect those changes...
but not unless it works in a nice fashion way... :)