[lazarus] Win32 compile

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Fri Jul 2 10:05:38 EDT 1999

On 7/2/99, at 6:51 AM, Data Vortex wrote:

>but i think you are on the right 'path' .. (hehehe how strange)
>
>i'm not gonna have time to work on it much until monday, but i beleive you
>should try to change this to define a bunch of win32 dir. what i mean by
>that is to replace all the directories in the makefile (long and painful)
>with variable that we would set.
>
>like %BaseDir%
>and then append to that the different sub directories like lazarus and fpc

It's not the directory tree that is giving me the problem, it is the directory seperator character, which in dos is \ and *nix is / which it the basis of my problem, I think.  I know that if I issue the commands the make file generates by hand, as the make file does them,  I get the same error, but if I correct the /'s to \'s it does not give me an error.  I will work on getting my makefiles to function this weekend, then maybe send them to someone who can make sure I didn't break the *nix functionality, and hopefully update the CVS.  Probably won't do much tonight, it's Friday and there is a certain lady I'm looking forward to seeing tonight ;^)

Jeff.