[lazarus] fun, fun ..

Sergio A. Kessler sak at perio.unlp.edu.ar
Fri Jul 2 19:33:28 EDT 1999

"Michael A. Hess" <mhess at miraclec.com> el día Fri, 02 Jul 1999 18:29:14
-0400, escribió:

>Sergio A. Kessler wrote:
>>
>> isn't funny ?
>
>Why should I think it is? Isn't he allowed to work on multiple things?

/Of course/ he can ...  just that was funny to find Cliff
(the very same Cliff) quoted in Linux weekly news (a very popular
site) saying that he was doing a GUI environment like Gnome or
KDE in Java and I think is funny and a good idea (but just an idea)

>Aren't you working with gEdit and some Gnome stuff?

so ? (and it's not gEdit, but gIDE)

>I am usually an easy going fellow but I have to ask you, why are you
>still here? You said over 3 days ago that you were out of here. You have
>done nothing but put down any discussion going on, and insulted people.

what people I've insulted ? Shane ? I just tell that their code is
messy and he recognized it, and maybe that is another thing he
doesn't know about open source: messy code is no fun /at all/ to
hack on (so I somewhat consider that I have done a little favor).

>You have as much as said that doing just a GTK link is foolish and we
>are crazy for not coding to Gnome.

You will need the full toolkit (whatever he be) in the /long run/.
But that is _my_ opinion (maybe I was not clear on this).

Sergio