[lazarus] StrPCopy bug

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jul 8 16:35:02 EDT 1999

It appears to me that this is being done in TApplication.Create by calling InterfaceObject.Init.  The gtk stuff is being set there.

I will update CVS with the latest so othersa can look.

In this version I converted all the message procedures to  "  message LM_SHOW" or something like that, where LM_SHOW is an integer value.  Then all I need to do is call Dispatch.  Of course this doesn't work because of a problem of having multiple message procedure's in the same class.  So I commented all of them out of TFORM except one.

Hopefully that problem will be fixed soon.

Shane

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> 07/08 2:53 PM >>>
Shane I do not know if this is the problem but what I had to do is put a
call into TApplication.Create to ObjectInterface.Init to initiale the gtk
engine properly. If this was not there It would throw the end of exception
stack error because it was actually making calls to gtk and the engine was
not initialized yet...

Cliff