[lazarus] Initialization

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jul 8 18:33:25 EDT 1999

Baeseman, Cliff wrote:

> Yes what is actually happening I think is that the gtk exception stack
> is filling up till it just unloads because it was never initialized...

Ok I figured out why InitProcedure wasn't being called. It was being set
then accidently being reset to nil so that it didn't have any routine to
call.

I am going to look at what is the best way to get around this so it
works correctly.

Shane,

When are you going to put what you have done in CVS? I want to get the
latest stuff you have pushed around to make these changes to. I think we
have finished this major rework and it is time to start working out of
CVS again.