[lazarus] Yahooooo!!!! Yeppeeeee!!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun Jul 11 17:14:37 EDT 1999

Yahoo boys, lets rock. The Dispatch and messaging is all fixed and
working. You can have multiple message in a class and the Dispatch for
callbacks works like a charm. Time to rumble.   ;-)

I have put back the multiple messages in the class that are currently
using them. Now it is time to modify the remaining components to use the
new messaging and callback structure.

For an example of what needs to be done just look at buttons.pp. It is a
basic component. Now we will of course need to expand on gtkinit so that
it contains other gtk dependent calls that we want to move out of the
main class library.

Time to have fun again.   :-)