[lazarus] Thoughts for the future:

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jul 15 10:34:07 EDT 1999

We could use someone to figure out how to get the destroy signal from the widget, and if the user chooses, cancel the destroy so the form doesn't close.  Right now we are only reacting to events, not interacting.

Perhaps it has something to do with the gtk functions signal_connect_after and signal_connect_before but we could really use someone to look at the info (www.gtk.org) and see if they could handle implementing it.

I would like a FEW people to look at it.  It would help others get used to GTK and our code.  Then if someone has an implementation, send me the code (smiller1 at stvgb.org) and I'll look at the implementations.

Please post here if you would look at it for us.
Thanks
Shane