[lazarus] Error report

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Jul 16 08:57:03 EDT 1999

It's not by any means annoying.  :-)  If you see a problem, bring it up and we'll examine it.

Also, don't think your "not quite the guru of the rest of the people here" because we all started somewhere.  Just takes a bit of time looking at different code and seeing how it's done.  Understanding someone elses code is a big step towards writing better code yourself.

Shane

On 7/15/99, at 8:35 PM, Shane Miller wrote:

>Thanks for the info.  I know the error exists but I am kind of just adding
>components right now and will be changing the editor to something useful
>instead of fixing this version.

No problem.  Just pointing out things that I can fnd.  I'm not quite the
guru of the rest of the people here.  But if I can make a contribution, no
matter how small, I hope I have done good.

If what little I can do is annoying, I will stop.

Jeff.