[lazarus] Win32 Lazarus Compiler contains a Virus! "Scan is Showing Nothing of the Sort"

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Jul 16 14:16:06 EDT 1999

"Baeseman, Cliff" wrote:

> I am going to send a message to the vendor asking him about the false
> alarm.!
>
> Thanx for the info though...

You are sure it is Cliff? I downloaded the package he was using to try
it and it does report a virus in some but not all of the files. The
files that it does report the problem were all built on exactly the same
day or copied from the same source on the same day. All but 4 of the
files with dates 5/3/99 report the virus. The clean ones were gdbw.exe,
date.exe, echo.exe, and pwd.exe. The rest for that date report the
problem.