[lazarus] TCanvas

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Jul 21 12:02:45 EDT 1999

How did you get ahold of the stock?  It's still in IPO stage.  You have an account with the underwriter?

Shane

>>> "Michael A. Hess" <mhess at miraclec.com> 07/21 9:54 AM >>>
"Baeseman, Cliff" wrote:

> Not anymore I fixed that problem.

See, I thought I might not know what I was talking about.  :-)
Good glad you fixed this.

> I am going to post a message to the gtk devloper list.

Is it actually a gtk problem?

> BTW I also placed a grand into RedHat Software for stock prior to
> going public in a few days. I now have a vested interest "my money" in
> linux development.

Wow. You mean you actually have a grand lying around to invest in
something? Lucky you.   ;-)