[lazarus] TCanvas

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jul 22 10:20:34 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> Michael, thanks for the link.
>
> Actually, I have that book and have read it.  Here's the thing.  The
> style tells the widget how it should be drawn, not how it should be
> drawn TO.

Correct. I was writing that quote to point out the difference.

> See, if I want to draw a red rectangle to the window and I set the
> style to all reds, then the entire widget is red.  I'll see if I can
> switch the style back or something and see if that works.....

This is why I indicated Chapter 12. The example is drawing the molecular
stuff onto the screen and it is using rectangles and what not and using
different colors for each. I though that might point something out to
you as to how they are setting the colors to draw that item.