[lazarus] On my way to compile lazarus

Brad Campbell bcampbel at omen.net.au
Fri Jul 23 04:42:19 EDT 1999

At 09:07 23/07/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Been there, done that ... still complains about entry 14 in PPU file.

try this

from the root dir
rm `find . -name *.ppu`

I had a bizzare fault with linking... and it turned out there were 2 .ppu
files not being rebuilt with a make clean.
I fixed the fault by removing ALL .ppu files from the hard disk, and
building everything up from scratch... Which is easy
make cycle the compiler
make fcl
make gtk
make lazarus....

Problem solved.....

I know it's using a BIG hammer on a little nail.. but nonetheless it works..

Brad....

"Where do YOU want Microsoft to go today"
"Why pay for a broken OS, when you can get one that works for free ?"

 /"\
 \ /
  X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
 / \