[lazarus] borland news

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Jul 27 17:44:57 EDT 1999

Well, I just lost most of my changes for the day.  My Linux box rebooted and my editor.pp file is back to it's OLD version that it was before I started today.  Not sure how that happened.

I was saving along the way.
I had it so the cursor was blinking in the window and it colored real files, etc.....I'm annoyed now.

Goodnight...I'm going to take my frustration out on the Volleyball court.

Shane

At 17:46 27-7-99 , you wrote:
>if you want a portuguese translation, please contact me (there's a growing
>brazilian Linux user base).

Maybe you can translate the errore.msg of the compiler to portuguese, then
we'll have another language for the compiler ;)