[lazarus] old tp's free downloadable

Peter Vreman pfv at cooldown.demon.nl
Thu Jul 29 12:18:51 EDT 1999

 From slashdot again:

Geek Boy writes "Borland has released for free on their website, Turbo
Pascal v1.0, v3.02 and v5.5, and Turbo C v1.0, v1.5, and v2.01. They also
have links to the story of Frank Borland and the "TurboMan" ad from
September 1988. " No source code (that would be pretty smooth) but I'm
tempted to put Turbo Pascal on my box and see if I can't compile some of my
old hacks with dosemu. I wrote a 15,000 line BBS game my soph year of high
school... I wonder if I still have a copy.

Slashdot article:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=99/07/29/1540200&mode=thread

Borland site:
http://community.borland.com/museum/