[lazarus] Source in CVS as of NOW

Brad Campbell bcampbel at omen.net.au
Fri Jul 30 01:40:50 EDT 1999

>> Everything I compile.. lazarus.. examples.. and all those are bombing
>> with
>>
>> realloc: Assertion `ptr == alloc_last_block' failed.
>
>Ouch. Is this Linux or Windows? What version of compiler are you using?
>You need the latest compiler out of CVS to compile the current lazarus
>code. This is due to some changes in the ppu structure and changes made
>to the Assertions code.

Ok, linux. and latest everything...
I ALWAYS update the compiler and everything else at the same time...
so it's all the latest gear...

I even remove every *.ppu *.o *.a from every fpc dir on the system before
I cycle the compiler...
then
cd fcl
make clean
make
cd ../gtk
make clean
make
cd ../lazarus/lcl
make clean
make
cd ..
make clean
make

So I'm pretty well covered as far as the latest stuff is concerned.. :p)

Thanks for any help :p)

Brad....

 /"\
 \ /