[lazarus] Asserts and other stuff

AnglesA at aol.com AnglesA at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 16:37:31 EDT 1999

In a message dated 6/24/99 4:09:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pfv at cooldown.demon.nl writes:

<< The problem why lazarus doesn't compile anymore is that procedures are
 assigned to methodpointers which are not compatible. But methodpointers
 are in the compiler only for two months now and are still under (heavy)
 development. >>
Even when I comment out all the offending methodpointers , I get another
error saying something like:
ld -lX11 file does not exist
I'm at work now, I'll post the actual error from home if necessary. I would
like to help out, and if I could get a taste of Lazarus it may help me see
what I want to work on.
-Angles