[lazarus] GTK vs QT vs XLIB

Nicolas Aragon nico at clubdelphi.com
Mon Jun 28 21:38:12 EDT 1999

Hello,

>Here's my suggestion:  Lets continue on the way we are going but move the GTK stuff out into a seperate unit and access it through generic calls like sendmessage and

Not too bad, but inheritance is a better way to communicate. You make
a direct call to a method that's intended to do something, has a
significative name and a descriptive list of parameters. Errors are
detected at link time and you don't need a "lazarus messages
reference", but only object pascal code.

greetings

  Nico