[lazarus] mwEdit TODO

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Wed Nov 10 00:52:26 EST 1999

I changed all the release files for mwEdit so it will include the Windows
functions under Windows. This may allow it to work when compiled in Windows. But
since I don't have FPC installed on Windows, I can't try it. Can someone try
compiling the release version of mwEdit (lcl/components/mwedit/release) in
Windows? Then try putting it on a form to see if it works?

There are still a couple of FPC specific issues that need to be resolved, so it
may have some bugs, but I think it may actually show the control on a form and
partially work in Windows now (if we are lucky).

Thanks...Curtis