[lazarus] Web pages and downloads

Brad Campbell bcampbel at omen.net.au
Thu Nov 18 23:45:38 EST 1999

At 12:41 18/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dalton Calford wrote:
>>
>> Are there some problems with the web sites?
>> I have been trying to get to ftp.freepascal.org
>
>I just went there with no problems.
>
>> or www.freepascal.org or even lazaras.freepascal.org
>
>I just tried both again with no problems.

I'm having problems with cvs.freepacal.org.
It often takes my dns 2 or 3 tries to resolve it..
It's the only address on the net anywhere I have problems with...

not bitching.. just adding my .02c worth..

Brad....
"The ultimate result is that some innovations that would
truly benefit consumers never occur for the sole reason
that they do not conincide with Microsoft's self-interest"
- Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson
 /"\
 \ /
  X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN