[lazarus] Hey people

Alexandre Grenier o4 at nova.bell.ca
Sun Nov 28 20:53:04 EST 1999

Just saying hi!

I'm new to the list, I think Lazarus is a great idea! I am glad to see
that even though Kylix is coming, it is not stopping you guys from
making something free!

I only installed Linux very recently and still have to learn much of it,
but I have programming experience using delphi itself.. so I will
hopefully be able to lend a hand in making Lazarus a reality!

I also hope it will grow in its very own direction, and not be an exact
copy of kylix. The fact that it's open source and that all Lazarus
programmers will be able to contribute to it one way or another simply
puts the whole project above everything else.. just like the GNU Project
itself.

So how far are you guys? How soon before we get something usable?

Alex