[lazarus] Why the FLC/Lazarus/KCL development should bespeeded

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun Oct 3 08:41:49 EDT 1999

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Cliff Baeseman wrote:

> They talked with me about the job thing also...
>
>   I do not have a degree :)
>
>        I guess that means I can't write code.

I don't see what the degree thing has to do with it ? After all,
if you can write code and proved that you can do something, why not ?

I know some high-placed (read: well-paid) programmers that have NO
education at all, but who work with PC's since they were 12 or so,
and so have a lot of experience. That's why they were hired.

Michael.