[lazarus] Why the FLC/Lazarus/KCL development should bespeeded

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sun Oct 3 09:34:01 EDT 1999

I got more than 12 years doing it in 6 different languages.. Incuding
Defence Department R & D but in the US they love to see pieces of paper.

I get paid very well at the job I am at now and always have been paid well.
These Silicon Valley companies sure do like to see the paper though. Not
really sure why some of the best guys I have worked with don't have a degree
either.

Cliff