[lazarus] Cliff Status

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Sun Oct 3 18:50:29 EDT 1999

Hi!
On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 11:32:42AM -0400, Michael A. Hess wrote:
> I too have finished up that project and will be diving head long back
> into Lazarus this week. It appears that we have all finished up some of
> the work that was tying our hands and I believe we should see some major
> advances in Lazarus in the coming month. I can't wait.  :-)

:-((((

Seems I'm the only one who has to work on other projects for the next
weeks. I hope I can get something done for lazarus also but I'm not to
optimistic. There are about 5 customers waiting for me and during october
I'll have to make trips to Berlin, Zuerich and some other cities. Spending
so much time on the highway.... it's a nightmare....

> > We already got a little bit of snow here friday night.
>
> YUUCCCKKKK! Snow already!!! That is just to dang early for me.

Lucky guys, we have snow here only in Jan/Feb and even that only for a day
or two.

bye,

  Stefan

Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org