[lazarus] Web page traffic

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Oct 12 12:10:21 EDT 1999

Greetings,

I have modified the Lazarus web pages to point to www.freepascal.org and
well as other changes related to this move. As soon as the new ftp site
setup is done I will make those modifications as well.

I have also added a link to the web sites usage log report. It only
starts at the point in time where the new domain name when in to effect.
The numbers are low at this point since most of the traffic is still
going to my domain address so those stats are on my usage log report. As
more and more of the links get modified you should see this numbers
increase dramatically.