[lazarus] LCL Structure Discussion

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Oct 13 13:31:53 EDT 1999

I would like someone to look at the editor and add ANYTHING that they can.  Currently it is writing to the CANVAS of the form. Eventually I need to change that to write to the canvas of the notebook but the canvas for the notebook isn't quite working yet.

Please feel free to examin the code and add any helpful code.  I'll create a html page that can provide help on the editor.

Thanks
Shane

>>> Curtis White <osiriz at teleport.com> 10/12/99 09:45PM >>>
I totally agree. I'm game. I will be happy to help with the editor. Shane, just
let me know what you need me to help with and I will get started working on it.

Curtis