[lazarus] CVS update: HandleNeeded and Menus

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Thu Oct 28 19:42:41 EDT 1999

I Just added my latest changes. It compiles, but results in a linking error:
 Linking ./lazarus
 controls.o: In function `_CONTROLS$$_$$_TWINCONTROL_$$_CREATEWND':
 controls.o(.text+0x13cc): undefined reference to `L680'
 controls.o(.text+0x13d9): undefined reference to `L680'
 controls.o(.text+0x13de): undefined reference to `L681'
 Warning: Error while linking
Don't know what this is.

HandleNeeded:
With the intrduction of HandleNeeded , visual components shouldn't be
created in the constructor anymore. This will be handled by HandleNeeded.
Since references to the GTP/QT/Win component are handled through Handle,
the component get created when needed. At some places I removed
CreateComponent, not all.

Menus:
The menu isn't woking yet. To be exactly, its complete disabled. There were
to many changes to get it compiled. I hope to fix this soon

Marc