[lazarus] Progress

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed Sep 1 14:13:50 EDT 1999

Actuallly, users WILL be able to create their own widgets once we add some
drawing mechanism that they can use to draw their widget.  They COULD write
the entire thing in Pascal if they wished, just like you add something
totally new in windows.  If there isn't something that looks like you need,
then you need to draw it.  The drawing interface will need to be done before
this is possible.

Shane Miller

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip