[lazarus] Lazarus Win32

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Sep 11 16:22:55 EDT 1999

Bahattin Vidinli (linux system) wrote:

> I'm new in lazarus project,
> I've downloaded the code but don't know how to execute it under linux,
> that is I want to see the basic IDE in the linux and start
> programming.

At this point there isn't anything to execute. We are still in the
process of building the LCL (Lazarus Class Libraries) which equate to
the Delphi VCL. Using these tools we will then be able to build the IDE.
What is needed now is more programmer to help in the creation of the
various components in the LCL the correspond to the components in the
Delphi VCL.