[lazarus] Q: Current progress

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sun Sep 12 14:41:39 EDT 1999

On 12-Sep-99 Michael A. Hess wrote:
> Stefan Hille wrote:
>>
>> I've noticed that the cvs is updated rarely these days. Does this mean
>> we're all too busy with other stuff or has the last discussion stopped
>> development?
>
> I think it is that some of the core developers have someother things on
> their plates at the moment. I know Shane will be tied up with the new
> baby. Jeff already mentioned that he has someother work taking his time
> at the moment. I'm not sure of Cliff's status. I was busy with some
> other stuff which I am just getting a handle on so I am just getting
> back into it myself.

I have also been very busy on other stuff lately. But things are finally
starting to get back to normal again, so I am beginning to work on this again.
I even cycled my compiler last night for the first time in about 2 weeks :-)

Hopefully, I will have the TClipboard component partially working soon.

Michael, do you remember what still needs to be done to migrate the TNotebook
component to the new gtkint functions? It isn't working correctly any more
and I am guessing that it is because it is in the middle of being moved to the
new gtkint functions (I haven't checked anything to see why). I would like to
try to get it working again. If you want me to change it to work with the new
functions, let me know what I need to do and I will be happy to do it.

Curtis