[lazarus] CVS Changes TCustomImageList

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Mon Sep 27 03:07:19 EDT 1999

I am also still trying to figure out what happened to the Notebook component
and the example. Both were working and now neither one works. It is probably
something very simple that I am just overlooking. But it sure is giving me
trouble finding it.

I think I will try checking out the LCL from about 2 versions back when I
know it was working. Then I can compare customnotebook.inc and also
gtkobject.inc from both versions and see if I can figure out what is different.
But if someone else finds the problem first, that will also be wonderful. Then I
can get back to the clipboard component :-)

Curtis

On 26-Sep-99 Shane Miller wrote:
>>I added my last changes of TCustomImageList to CVS.
>>Most implementations except stream/resource handling and all methods
>>concerning TIcon, should be finished. For these I'll wait till TBitmap or
>>TIcon is implemented.
>>
>>Marc
>>
>>OK, Some othe controls to do ?
>>
> What about TScrollBar.  That's not finished is it?  I know Cliff was going
> to do it but got stuck on other things....I don't think it ever got
> finished.
>
> Otherwise, look at the TNotebook.  I seem to be having trouble with it.  I
> added some code in Main.pp to display the tabbed notebook but it's not
> showing up.......It may be because I was trying to add the canvas to it and
> possible messed it up....

> Shane Miller
>
> Get paid to surf the net!
> http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870