[lazarus] make problems....

mooseman mooseman at uniserve.com
Mon Apr 3 18:57:06 EDT 2000

yes, i would be better off using the makefiles, but i can't seem to figure
out how to get past the
'no rule to make target.... '
i used absolute pathing in my batch files to be sure they were going to the
right place.

one thing that is nagging at me.... i don't seem to have a compiler dir.
as far as i know, i have downloaded all the various files that were
recommended....

i hate tying all of you up with silly questions.

i think i am having some self made setup issues. i am going to blow it all
out and start again from scratch.
will get back to you all if i get stuck again.

thanks!
moose.