[lazarus] Graphical Build Tool

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Wed Apr 5 22:21:51 EDT 2000

Anyone wishing a copy of the graphical build tool let me know by mailing
me direct at vbman at pcpros.net

1. It requires python "most distros include this"
2. It requres wxPython which can be gotten at http://www.alldunn.com/wxpython
3. It requires wxGTK be installed it can be gotten in the same place.

Place the script in the lazarus directory and launch it by doing a python
lazbuild.py

So far it can build the entire lcl file for file and the lazarus ide . The run
button does not work yet but should shortly, I will then add a compile unit
option. This sure does increase the build efficency, I just keep it up and
running while editing.

I included a screenshot!

Cliff