[lazarus] firing questions...

dvortex dvortex at netcourrier.com
Wed Apr 12 13:57:03 EDT 2000

I talked with someone not too long ago about an object inspector type of
form. i was wondering if there is any kind of work heading that way
already or not ? If not, I will be spending the end of the week to design
one, and part of the week end starting coding it.

i also saw some screenshot with what looks to me like a object inspector
(which i don't see with my lazarus for some reason i can't explain :o)

ho well. I'll be writing some EMail to explain what sort of object i see
the ObjectInspector as.

Thanks.
Jok

(who should i talk to to get CVS access ? or should i just start by
sending some patches/new files)