[lazarus] lazarus wear/mechandise

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun Apr 30 12:36:28 EDT 2000

mooseman wrote:

> i checked out the mugs and shirts etc. they seem nice, and the price
> seems ok, except for the shipping.
>
> :-(

Hmmm. Seems excessive to me to. Tell you what. I will check on what it
would cost me to mail to the item using regular postal service. I
planned on making a large order for myself this week and I could just
add on whatever items you wanted and then ship them to you. I would use
the cheapest form available so it might take a day or so longer but it
would be cheaper for you.

Then you could just pay me the cost of the item plus whatever shipping
it requires. I can accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and
Discover.

Just send me your address (private email) so I can check on what the
shipping would be. Also let me know what it is you wanted to order.

If anyone else outside of the US has similar problems let me know and
maybe I can work up the same deal.