[lazarus] how to compile with native win 32 compos

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Dec 7 08:53:14 EST 2000

TInterfacebase is defined in INTERFASEBASE.PP in lazarus/lcl.  In win32int.pp(77,39) it references TInterfaceBase but INTERFACEBASE isn't in the uses.  Add it to the USES and see if that works.

Shane

>>> mapopa at netsoft.ro 12/07/00 02:07AM >>>
did all u said but ...
win32int.pp(77,39) Error: Identifier not found TINTERFACEBASE
win32int.pp(77,39) Error: class type expected, but got "TCUSTOMIMAGELIST"
win32int.pp(111,17) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overrid
den: TWIN32OBJECT.INIT()
win32int.pp(114,7) Warning: Virtual methods are used without a constructor in TW
IN32OBJECT
win32int.pp(143,1) Fatal: There were 3 errors compiling module, stopping