[lazarus] Request of year end

Curtis White cwhite at aracnet.com
Sat Dec 30 00:53:30 EST 2000

Actually, there should be a separate configuration file for normal Lazarus
configuration items. The compileroptions.xml file is speciflcally for the
compiler switches. It doesn't make much sense to put the Lazarus options in
it unless we rename it. I'm not sure if it is better to have multiple
configuration files or just a single one. It is something we need to decide
if we are to the point where we need to start saving other Lazarus
configuration options.

Curtis