[lazarus] CVS Committed

Shane Miller shane001 at ameritech.net
Sun Dec 31 15:55:36 EST 2000

Say the image is 100 wide by 25 high.  If the image is NOT square we would
then ask the user if they would like to use this as multiple images of the
same size.  If so, we would divide the width by the height (100 / 25) and
get 4 as the number of glyphs.  If they don't want to do that, then they
could specify the number themselves...

Shane