[lazarus] Which LCL components to use?

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Sun Feb 20 09:46:45 EST 2000

Hi,

I am trying to make an implementation for the ISHWidget (necessary for SHEdit)
with the LCL components. Now I don't know which components to use.

The GTK-example uses a gtk_scrolled_window with 2 scrollbars and a PaintBox which
can get the focus. The Paintbox has a canvas and keypress, mousemove, mouseclick,
enter en leave events.

The KCL implementation is a TScroller (I guess something like a TScrolledWindow)
and a PaintBox, which has a paint, and keypress, mousemove, mouseclick, enter en
leave events.

What would be suitable components in the LCL (or VCL) to implement the same thing?
And what is the status of these LCL components?

Hope someone can help me further.

Regards,
Vincent Snijders.