[lazarus] New web pages

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Feb 24 16:46:57 EST 2000

Greetings,

I have the PHP generated web site online. Please check it out and see if
you can find any mistakes. It will look exactly like the previous
version of the pages it is just built with PHP and few other wrinkles.

   http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org

The "What's happening" section is now stored in a database. I will be
adding a form to the site so that registered developers can submit
updates about what is going on.

The components section is also in a database. Please check it out and
report any mistakes and updates that need to be made. I have not changed
any of the previous data yet and I know it is out of date. If people
could check it out and report problems I get it updated right away. As
with the News section this will also have an online form so that
registered developers can update this information directly. I hope to
have that capability in a few days.

If you would like to provide a translation in a different language
please do so. I can supply you with a set of files that are easy to edit
and modify. These are then just placed on teh site and used by the PHP
scripts.

I will be moving the registered developers information into the database
as well. I might be asking several of you for updated information needed
by the database.

As soon as pasdoc is working correctly I will be adding updated
documentation to the site along with the new "Class Chart".

Thanks for any feedback.