[lazarus] Problem adding a tab when TNotebook is visible

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sat Feb 26 00:09:15 EST 2000

Thanks for looking at this.  What did you use to figure this out?  I use DDD
but haven't really figured out how to use it that well yet so I couldn't
tell what event was being fired...
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard