[lazarus] cvs changes

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Mon Jan 10 06:39:40 EST 2000

BTW, due to some problems with my new rtl, I couldn't check if everything
compiled after I got the latest changes (it did before I retrieved the
latest changes). Sorry for that.

Marc

+ From: Marc Weustink [mailto:weus at quicknet.nl]
+ Hi,
+
+ some changes:
+
+ + Added more scrollbar support for TWinControl
+     The comtrol is now based upon a GTKScrollingWindow and a modified
+     GTKFixed (GTKWinapiWindow). For now most signals for TWinControl
+     are yet connected to the wrong widget (now scrolling window it
+     should be the fixed). This results in a lockup when dragging the
+     scrollers. This will be fixed. Anothjer thing to do is the scroll
+     handling for all the applicable winapi functions
+     (show/hide/get/setinfo and others)
+
+ + Added some cvs entries
+     to some files wich didn't have history enties
+
+
+ Marc
+