[lazarus] GetWindowLong

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Jan 10 09:43:37 EST 2000

I agree that there should be no GTK or QT code in the winapi header file.  With the function GetWindowLong, all the code is found in the gtkwinapi file.  This will make it possible to do what wwe plan on doing.

Eventually I would like to write the code to call X functions to get this information (in some cases) and bypass the gtk for certain things.  This would be more efficient and also work better because we could still use those functions in QT and such.

Shane

>>> Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl 01/10/00 05:39AM >>>
[some recompilation]

From: Shane Miller [mailto:smiller at lakefield.net]